Strawberry vodka lemonade
Thinking of having a cocktail party? This strawberry vodka lemonade is an ideal cocktail drink for a party with lots of family and friends. Strawberry vodka lemonade is a refreshing and fruity drink that is perfect for summer afternoons or even picnics.
It is made with fresh strawberries, lemons, and vodka- all in the right amount. This glass of summer delight is rich in fruity flavor and preparing it yourself is incredibly better, no need for the processed kind of vodka strawberry lemonade.
When I want to unwind after a stressful day, I sit on my couch and sip a glass of fruity strawberry vodka lemonade. I must say, the feeling it comes with is super amazing- and I bet it is something you do not want to miss out on. Fresh strawberries and the juice from lemons are what make this sweet and sour drink just so worth it.
The vodka strawberry lemonade in this article is perfection. It is enough to quench your thirst, smack your lips and make your taste buds scream for joy.
I love using mason jars to enjoy this cocktail drink but, a tumbler or old-fashioned glass still works.
Having this cocktail drink, the fun way!!
Who doesn’t love perfect booze on a good day? Preparing strawberry vodka lemonade is easy, quick, and really fun. Most times, when I want to do something really exciting and totally worth it, I either make strawberry vodka lemonade or strawberry cream cheese. But, it is always majorly strawberry vodka lemonade.
Fresh strawberries are the most favorite components of this drink. I bet you want to know why!!! Muddling the fruit extracts their sweet juice. After the berries are smashed and left inside the mason jar or tumbler, it is then topped with vodka and lemonade.
This is one of the easiest cocktails to mix up and its simplicity makes it quite appealing.
One of the fun ways to have strawberry vodka lemonade is to either use it for picnics, barbecues, and other parties. If you have an occasion coming up soon, you wouldn’t regret choosing strawberry vodka lemonade as one of the cocktails.
If your kids are going to be attending the occasion, skip the vodka and prepare a fresh strawberry lemonade for them. Not to worry, you can use the same ingredients, follow the same procedures (skip the vodka part though) and, they will love it.
Ingredients for a strawberry vodka lemonade
- 4 medium and fresh strawberries, sliced.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces lemonade
- 3 cubes of ice
- Sliced strawberry or lemon for garnish
Note that this drink contains 163 calories, 0g fat, 17g carbs, and 1g protein, per serving.
Instructions on how to prepare it
- Gather your ingredients (strawberries, vodka, lemonade)
- Smash the strawberries in the bottom of the mason jar or tumbler, as if you were making a puree.
- Pour ice into the cup, followed by the vodka
- Add the lemonade right away
- Garnish with strawberry slices or lemon slices- if available. Serve and enjoy
Tips for making the best strawberry vodka lemonade
We always leave out tips at the end so the recipe turns out as expected.
- You could use any kind of vodka for this fresh recipe. For this recipe, I used Snow Queen Vodka (wheat vodka from Kazakhstan)
- To extract a sweeter juice from the strawberries, ensure you pick the freshest and ripest strawberries. Check out how to pick the best strawberries right here.
- If you do not want to make use of ice, you could freeze the strawberries. Muddling will break any ice in the strawberries and release a sweet juice.
- To make homemade lemonade for this recipe, simply do the following. Gather 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (3-6 large lemons), 1/2 cup of sugar, and 2 1/2 cups of water. Mix the sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan. Cook on medium heat till the sugar is completely dissolved. After allowing it to cool, mix the lemon juice, 1/3 cup of the sugar syrup, and the remaining water.
- To make a double batch of this recipe, especially if you want to serve a crowd, simply multiply each of the ingredients by the number of people you are expecting.
How to store strawberry vodka lemonade
You can store strawberry vodka lemonade in a mason jar or airtight container in the fridge for at least 5 days. Remember that most of its ingredients are fresh and become easily perishable. So, you might want to consume it quickly.
What to serve with strawberry vodka lemonade?
You can serve this drink with a tasty summer or spring meal. In regards to salads, you can try pineapple coleslaw, vegan potato salad, or Mexican street corn salad. I served this drink recently with apple pie bars (as dessert). Other desserts to try out are blondie bars or triple berry crumble bars.
Also, grilled chicken legs and grilled pesto chicken is also amazing as an accompaniment with strawberry vodka lemon.
This strawberry vodka lemon is made from three ingredients: fresh and muddled strawberry, homemade lemonade, and vodka. Thanks to all the fresh flavors in this drink, it is tart, and worth your indulgence. How do you find the strawberry vodka lemonade recipe?