Ground beef easy to prepare recipe
If you are in need of easy recipes for a healthy home-cooked meal, ensure that you always have ground beef in your freezer. It will save you from spending your money on unhealthy foods e.g processed food products.
Ground beef does not have a specific cooking pattern, there are so many recipes that can be made with it. This makes ground beef an essential item that should always be present among our foodstuffs.
Nutritional facts of ground beef
According to USDA 100 grams of ground beef contains;
LIST OF GROUND BEEF EASY RECIPE TO TRY OUT
The hamburger steak(Salisbury steak) is quite an easy to make recipe that takes less than an hour to prepare. The ingredients required to make this dish include ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, black pepper, salt, garlic and onion powder, vegetable oil, beef broth, flour and onion.
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onion, garlic powder and egg in a large bowl.
- Form balls with the mixture then flatten the balls to form patties.
- Fry the patties in the vegetable oil with onion till they get brown.
- Remove them from the oil and place them in a bowl till they get warm.
- Pour a little quantity of flour into the oil and onion in the skillet (I.e frying pan).
- Stir the mixture for a while then add the beef broth and seasoning. Heat the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the patties back to the mixture before heating them for an extra 15 minutes.
- Your dish is ready!
Pasta Fagioli (Pasta &beans)
This is an Italian soup made with ground beans lots of fresh vegetables and beans
Ingredients: Ground beef, olive oil, onions, carrots, garlic, celery, canned tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, chicken broth, sugar, basil thyme, parmesan cheese, macaroni
- Cook your beans, cook your tomatoes too till form a crust
- Add the broth, tomato sauce and other ingredients to the tomato except the pasta and beans.
- Cook under medium heat until the vegetables are soft
- Add beans and pasta to the soup.
Looking for an easy to make cheeseburger recipe that is nutritious and delicious. Try out this awesome recipe.
Ingredients includes : Onion, garlic, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, parsley, processed cheese, black pepper, salt, bread rolls, olive oil, beef mince, egg and beef mince.
- fry onion and garlic, allow it to cool then add beef, egg, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Divide the mixture into separate portions depending on the amount of patties you want to make. Form your patties with your hands.
- Put your patties in the fridge for 30minutes.
- Heat the skillet till it is hot, then cook the patties till your desired preference.
- Turn off the heat, add cheese to the burger and cover it for 2 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
This is another delicious ground beef recipe to try out.
Ingredients : Ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, bay leaf, garlic powder, dried parsley, black pepper, olive oil, parmesan cheese, tomato paste, dried basil.
- Mix ground beef, black pepper, egg, parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley in a bowl.
- Form balls with the mixture and 0laced them in the fridge to cool.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet under medium heat add onion, garlic, sliced tomatoes, salt.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 90 minutes then add the meatballs, tomato paste and basil then allow to cook for extra 30 minutes.
Stuffed cabbage roll
Ingredients : Water, white rice, onion, egg, ground beef, cabbage, tomato soup, salt, black pepper.
- Add rice to a boiling water, cook for 20 minutes with medium heat.
- Cook cabbage in salted water till it get soft, this should take two to four minutes.
- Get a bowl and mix the boiled rice together with the ground beef, onion, egg, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Spread the mixture into the cabbage, roll them up and ensure that you fasten them to avoid them from rolling them.
- Place the cabbage roll in a skillet and pour the remaining tomato sauce, heat it over low heat for 40 minutes.
Ingredients : Onion, flour, olive oil, garlic, tomato paste, paprika, cayenne pepper, chicken broth, garlic, ground beef, tortillas, cheese, cilantro, black beans, refried beans, salt, tomato sauce.
- Mix your spices together (cayenne pepper, onion, garlic powder, paprika).
- Heat oil in a skillet, add the spice mixture and flour into the oil and cook for a minute.
- Pour the chicken broth into the mixture, mix properly till it forms a paste, allow it cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir it regularly to ensure it’s thickness.
- Bring it done from the stove, the Enchilada sauce is ready.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic and onion then cook for some minutes.
- Add beef to the heated mixture and cook till it gets brown.
- Add the beans(refried and black), a measured quantity of the homemade enchilada sauce and seasoning (salt and pepper). Allow to simmer for 2 minutes, the fillings is ready.
- Pour some sauce into the baking pan.
- Add the fillings into the tortilla, wrap them and place them in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the tortilla and bake it covered and uncovered for 10 minutes each.
Ingredients : breadcrumbs, egg, onion, ground beef, salt, black pepper, mustard, brown sugar, ketchup.
- Preheat oven to about 175 degrees
- Mix the beef, onion, breadcrumbs, milk, salt, egg and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture in a loaf-shaped baking pan.
- In a smaller bowl mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and pour it over the meatloaf.
- Place it in the preheated and bake for an hour.
Beef Taco salad
Ingredients : black beans, tomato paste, salt, sour cream, black beans, vegetable oil, ground beef, lettuce, seasoning, cilantro, corn tortillas, sour cream, pico de gallo.
Ingredients : Pico de gallo, tomatoes, cilantro, black beans, sour cream, olive oil, corn tortilla, onion, sirloin, salt, chili powder, butter, parsley, milk, garlic, black pepper, flour.
Beef and cheese manicotti
Ingredients : Butter, parsley, ground beef, parmesan, garlic, milk, black pepper, ricotta, black pepper, onion, olive oil.
- Heat a skillet under medium heat, add olive oil, onion and ground beef.
- Add salt and peel and cook the beef under medium heat till it turns brown. Remove it and allow it to cool off.
- Cook manicotti in salted water till it gets a little bit soft, oil a baking sheet and transfer the manicotti to the baking sheet.
- Mix the other ingredients(ricotta, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper). Add the beef the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius
- Oil the baking dish and pour the meat and cheese mixture into the manicotti.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan over the stuffed manicotti. Bake the manicotti for 30 – 35 minutes.
Ingredients : Parmesan cheese, whole milk, black pepper, sausage, unsalted butter, pancetta, flour, sliced tomatoes, cloves, ground beef, celery, lasagna noodles, salt, milk, cinnamon, ground pork, carrots.
Ingredients : yellow mustard, ground beef, mayonnaise, lettuce, black pepper, vegetable oil, pickle, ketchup.
- Set up a grill on medium heat
- Using a brush apply oil to the grill pan or grates.
- Divide the ground beef and press down on the centre of the patty to maintain its shape during cooking. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Grill the patties till they turn brown, leave them for 2- 4 minutes per side.
- Add cheese and grill the patty till the cheese melts.
- On the sweet rolls spread ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard. Add lettuce and the patty.
Mashed potato stuffed meatball
Ingredients : BBQ sauce, ground beef, mashed potatoes, onion, pepper, garlic, parsley(dried), olive oil, breadcrumbs.
Ingredients: Tomatoes(crushed), spaghetti, olive oil, black pepper, garlic, parsley, salt, basil, parmesan, onion, mozzarella.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Grease the baking dish
- Cook your spaghetti
- Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic, ground beef, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Cook till the beef gets brown.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, basil, pepper, salt then cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn spaghetti into a baking dish, add mozzarella and parmesan. Bake till the cheese is melted.
- Use parsley as your toppings.
Hamburger stroganoff skillet
Ingredients: ground beef, parsley, mushroom(white), garlic, onion, black pepper, olive oil, cream cheese, sour cream, tomato paste, beef broth.
Ingredients: Pizza dough, flour, ricotta, pizza sauce, olive oil, mozzarella, ground beef.
Ingredients : Nutmeg, ground pepper, milk, salt, pork, flour, carrot, egg, celery, tomato sauce, olive oil, minced beef, butter, onion.
Lettuce cups, tofu and beef
Ingredients : sesame oil, ground beef, canola oil, scallions, tofu, garlic sauce, soy sauce, bell pepper, peanut, water chestnut.
Ingredients: Butter, ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, swiss cheese, black pepper, onion, rye bread.
Ingredients: Ground beef, olive oil, bacon, garlic, celery, shallot, chicken broth, carrots, bay leaf, ground pepper, olive, gnocchi, tomato paste, orange peel.
Beef and mushrooms burger
Ingredients: Swiss cheese, ground beef, olive oil, black pepper, burger bun, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mushroom(dried), onion.
Ingredients: breadcrumbs, ground beef, salt, Worcestershire sauce, onion, black pepper, egg, radish, dry mustard, ketchup.
Ingredients: Crushed tomatoes, ground beef, tomato paste, chili (green), olive oil, pinto beans, black pepper, dried oregano, onion, salt, garlic.
Ingredients: Ground beef, black pepper, olive oil, egg, sour cream, onion, parsley, unsalted butter, flour, nutmeg, ground pork.
Baked bean casserole
Ingredients: Bacon, onion, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ground beef, bell pepper, mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, pork and beans.
Ingredients: ground beef, tomatoes, bay leaves, olive oil, basil, dried oregano, chili (red), celery, garlic, bacon, carrots.
Beef Lettuce Wrap
Ingredients: Ground beef, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, lettuce, garlic, olive oil, pepper sauce, ginger.
Other ground beef recipes you can try out include;
- Taco soup
- One pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Thai basil beef and coconut
- Beefy stuffed sweet potato
- Shepherd’s pie
- Meat and collards pizza
- Soy glazed meatloaf
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Meatball sandwich
- Picadillo Cubana
- Bacon Cheeseburger soup
- Greek ziti bake
- Meatloaf muffin and barbecue sauce
- Beef tostadas
- Stuffed pepper soup
- Reuben meatball slider
- Beef Moussaka
- Cowboy casserole
- Beef and bean taco casserole
- Green Chile cheeseburger
- Deviled burger
- Beef skillet pie
- Bacon-wrapped meatloaf
- Smoky beef Taco
- Cabbage roll soup
- Slow cooker meatballs
- Quick sauteed Cuban Beef
- Instant pot beef pasta
- Beef Ragu pasta
- Korean beef bowl
- Tamale pie
- Baked Rigatoni pasta
- Mexican stuffed pepper
- Easy ground beef taco
- Sloppy Joe
- Dorito taco salad
- Perfect chili
- Keto meatballs