The duchess’ 50 tea recipes; A complete review
Duchess Chloe Battenberg is a weak, soulless, at the mercy of social snobs, degrading servants, and cruel husbands. When an office worker (and an easily recovered prey) woke up like Chloe, she couldn’t believe it.
She had become a duchess, but something was wrong. She became a character, but she was just a duchess in name, abused by servants, and neglected by her husband.
She didn’t know what to do. But she has finished this mercy party, she decided to take a tea whatever people think of her.
Her husband asked her for a cup of tea for him again next time. It was an unexpected incident from her cold-hearted husband.
Each cup is fully prepared for overcoming prejudice and coffee preferences, with a touch of business acumen, but is it enough to impress her husband and give Chloe the respect she deserves? Go and enjoy the tea with Chloe from the Duchess’ 50 tea recipes.
A list of the tea recipes mentioned in the Duchess’ 50 Tea Recipes.
Here are the tea recipes mentioned in the duchess’ 50 tea recipes, let’s get started:
- Black Tea
- Iced Fruit Tea
- Lapsang Souchong
- Peach Oolong Tea
- Chamomile Tea
- Milk Tea
- Milk Oolong
- Assam Black Tea
- Nameless Fruit Iced Tea
- Moroccan Mint Tea
- Earl Grey Tea
- Tieguanying Tea
- Jasmine Tea
- Brown Rice green tea, made by Yeo-jin, Chloe’s new financial consultant. This tea was very smooth in texture. This tea comes from Qing.
- Darjeeling tea is a black tea from India (India), but the plant is China people. Darjeeling tea has a light taste, fruity and floral aromas, and a sweet taste.
- The Duchess presents three different types of Darjeeling tea to the emperor. Use different methods to collect three times a year. Each Darjeeling harvested at different times has a different taste and aroma.
Early flush Darjeeling: Harvested in March and April, pale yellow, brewed at 80°C (176°F). The emperor described it as a tea with a soft floral fragrance. But it will leave a bitter aftertaste in the mouth, making it dry.
Second Flush Darjeeling: two colors, harvested in May and June, brewed at 95°C (203°F). This tea has a ripe fruit aroma. It is the favorite tea of the three princes introduced to him by Chloe.
Its rich aroma and uniqueness remind you of high-quality wines. “Good observation,” Chloe said because the second cup is also called “champagne tea.”
Autumn flush: This tea is made with water similar to the second flush Darjeeling, and the taste is very sweet.
- Sinhala Tea made with Lemon Tea has a clean, tasteless taste. The customers of Sanchong Candy Store are the first to try this way of promoting new products.
- The taste of Royal milk tea is similar to Earl Grey milk jam (this is a black tea made with milk and sugar). Chloe added vanilla-stewed whiskey to the royal milk tea to enrich the flavor.
- Chloe brews an unflavored Earl Grey tea for Prince Arthur and Elena Thornton. It has the taste of bergamot, but it is delicious. The prince liked it very much, but Elena didn’t like it very much. So Chloe made Earl Grey Tea Affogato, which is made by pouring Earl Grey tea into vanilla ice cream!
- Red Lips, Chloe’s Personal Combination It is a black tea based on strawberries, cherries, and blackcurrants. With the help of the petals, the taste of the fruit becomes more pleasant. Even Alphonse, who doesn’t like sweet tea, agrees :)
Characters and their status in the Duchess 50 tea recipes:
Alphonse VANDENBURG: Nobility, Wealthy
Chloe BATTENBERG: Nobility, Person in an unfamiliar character World, Rapunzel Hair
Arthur Cannosar VLADIMIR: Flirt, Royalty,
Colleen: Bully, Maid, Nobility
Ellie: Braids, Glasses, Maid, Pigtails
Lady Fortnum: Nobility
The Duchess’ 50 tea recipes Reviews:
It is spiritual, empowering, and inspiring. It is highly recommended to those who are heartbroken, bullied, or abused because they will find true understanding, healing, and comfort in the plot.
This story is about forgiving, mending broken hearts, and melting the hearts of enemies with kindness. However, there were anxiety and violence in the story but these are a very small part of the plot.
It is highly recommended to fans of the Rose of Versailles! and also recommended for gourmets and tea drinkers like teenagers and workers who drink a few cups a day and are familiar with different qualities and blends of tea. Feminists will also like this very much.
The story is to turn a page and read quickly in a day or two. Art is beautiful and impressive, but some people from other regions deduct a few points because they are not familiar with this painting style, and it is not as beautiful as the more popular styles. The same applies to the CHARACTER layout.
Of course, Duchess Chloe belongs entirely to her alliance and is the most relevant and touching comic book character ever written. The role is really deep and has experienced tremendous growth.
Pleasant and healthy reading. There is not much suspense, just health. So this is a very normal beginning, the girl worked too hard, died, and reincarnated.
In her new life, she was a “bully” because the previous owner of this body was a doormat. Her old life was a doormat too, so she wanted to change, but let’s have some tea first.
She was very fond of tea in her old life, so of course, she wanted a drink in her new life. In this new world, tea is not very popular so it promotes tea and does a lot of other things (like snacks).
She made revolutionary hospitality. All these effective habits in her made her cold-hearted husband agrees with her and asked a cup of tea again next time.