Fitfort fitness tracker; A complete Guide
Smartwatches are the first choice for fans of wearable devices. It’s a replacement for the old classic watch, but it has the added benefits of notification and activity monitoring. With the popularity of smartwatches, there are still users who prefer the look of fitness trackers. It is light, simple, and comfortable to wear during fitness activities.
FitFort Fitness Tracker-Features
Fitfort fitness tracker is one of the first options for those who want to have a portable fitness monitoring device but don’t want to spend too much money. FitFort fitness trackers meet the requirements for lightweight and affordable wearable devices. The smart bracelet adopts a slim sporty design, and the slightly curved body can be worn comfortably on the wrist. It has a sports silicone strap with a stainless steel case. Although the body has accented metal edges, the wearable device has a modern feel.
The Fitfort fitness tracker has a color display, which is clear and bright. It has 5 brightness levels and you can easily view the screen in direct sunlight. One of the great advantages of fitness trackers is the direct USB charging function. Simply remove the strap covering the connector and you can directly charge your portable device through any USB port.
Smartwatches look very sporty, but what about exercise and health functions? Ok, let’s look at it.
FitFort Fitness tracker -Functions
Fitfort Fitness Tracker has at least 10 exercises to keep you healthy. The sports functions included are:
These exercise features provide metrics such as time, distance and calories consumed.
The health function included in the Fitfort fitness tracker is blood pressure and heart rate monitoring. It is also able to monitor sleep activity, check sleep time, sleep quality. It also has sedentary reminders and drinking reminders.
Receive phone and message notifications, receive vibration notifications, receive SMS reminders and social application reminders.
FitFort fitness tracker preliminary evaluation:
It has a very impressive design, and the FitFort fitness bracelet has achieved its goal as a fashion smart bracelet. With sports functions, the smartwatch has at least 14 sports modes to keep you healthy. With its specifications and functions, the Fitfort fitness tracker seems to be your ideal fitness companion for sports activities.
How to start using your Fitfort fitness tracker:
Some activity trackers come with USB charging cables and power plugs AC adapter connect to a power source to charge. Others just come with a USB charging cable, you can use it with your existing AC adapter plugs, such as a plug that is used to charge a smartphone or tablet, or plug it into the USB port of a PC or laptop.
- There are three main types of connections between the USB cable and your device. Some fitness trackers have a micro USB slot, so just plug them in. Others have a magnetic charger that can be attached to the magnet on the back of the device, or a clip to secure the watch or tracker while charging.
- A battery or similar symbol will appear on the screen of your portable device, indicating that it is connected and charging.
- Install the app on your smartphone:
- All fitness trackers will link with the companion app on your smartphone; the manual should tell you the name. In some cases, you need to install multiple applications.
- Similarly, for Fitfort fitness trackerdownload ‘VeryFitPro’ App on your iOS and Android smartphones.
- All of these trackers are compatible with smartphones.
- You must navigate to Google Play or App Store on your phone, find the companion app, such as the ‘VeryFitPro’ App, and click Install.
After installing the application, if you already have an account with the brand, you will be prompted to set up an account or log in. For account, setup creates a
- Selecting your device from a list
- Entering biometric data
Accept the terms and conditions as well.
Pair with your phone:
Now it’s time to pair your Fitfort fitness tracker with your android or iOS smartphone so you can check your health and fitness data.
- Make sure your device is close to your phone and your phone is connected to the Internet. You also need to make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on; you can find it in the settings menu.
- If the pairing process does not start automatically, look for options in the app to pair or configure your device. The best companion app will provide you with a clear screen guide to help you complete the pairing process.
- If you are having trouble pairing, please stay away from other Bluetooth devices such as headphones or speakers when trying to connect
Take good care of your Device:
We found that fitness trackers are very inaccurate in tracking statistics such as steps, distance, and heart rate. For example, we tested wearable devices from popular brands and the error was as high as 60% when measuring heart rate and 80% when recording steps.
Choosing one of the Fitfort fitness trackers will ensure an accurate device. However, it can also help with your portable device.
Enter biometrics to improve accuracy
In the smartphone app, look for options to add additional biometrics. In some cases, you will be able to do this on the device itself. It’s great to have this option because it might be easier to do it on the big screen of the phone. Adding your height or stride length should improve the accuracy of the number of steps and the distance calculated using the step count.
Wear it correctly
It is important to correctly position your Fitfort fitness tracker, especially if it has a built-in heart rate monitor. Follow the instructions for placing the device in the manual, including specifying whether you intend to wear it on your right or left wrist (if you can enter this information).
Generally, the tracker should be worn above the wrist bone and tight enough to prevent slippage, but some manufacturers are more specific.
The Fitfort fitness trackers allow you to choose to set customizable goals, online and Compete with friends, get badges and view weekly training summaries. Setting them will help you track progress and stay motivated. When setting goals, be ambitious but realistic, and change them as you progress, so you don’t become complacent or feel like you’re failing and give up early.
Run the update
When prompted, it’s important to run the update on your Fitfort fitness tracker and companion apps. The update will fix bugs and introduce new features, and ensure you get privacy or data updates.
Keep it clean
Make sure your Fitfort fitness tracker is kept clean, especially after exercising or using it for a long time. If you don’t, the band can start to smell bad and even cause a rash.
Some people tell you to use only water, and soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, and household cleaners can be too irritating or can get stuck under the bracelet and irritate your skin. Some allow you to use soap-free cleansers.