Bloves sauce recipe
This recipe is from a Youtuber, Blove, who shared her smackalicious seafood sauce recipe with us. The flavorful Bloves sauce gaining massive trends currently is the seafood sauce created by Youtube sensation Bloveslife. This youtube video features a hearty delicacy oozing with spices such as cayenne pepper, Cajun seasoning mix, paprika, light brown sugar, etc. The end result after combining all the ingredients is a delicious and palatable dipping sauce ideal for seafood boils, shrimps, and lots more.
Blove gained massive popularity after sharing her smackalicious seafood sauce recipe. Her online subscribers skyrocketed to nearly 3 million on her youtube channel. This sauce is indeed finger-licking. I am thrilled by its taste and you too can now make bloves sauce at home.
The sauce takes only 15 minutes to prepare. And, a myriad of rich seasonings, spices, herbs, and other palatable ingredients are incorporated into the mix. A combination of all the ingredients creates a sauce that tastes so good.
This sauce is versatile and can be enjoyed in lots of ways. I better enjoy the sauce with poached salmon and most times with fried shrimp. After preparing this sauce, you will be shocked at the number of ways you can enjoy it. Keep reading to know more about bloves sauce.
There are lots of ingredients used in the sauce and each ingredient is important because it adds extra delight to the sauce. There are ingredients for making the seasoning as well as the sauce itself. A combination of these flavors creates a sauce with a unique and terrific taste, and also one with a rich scent.
Ingredients for Bloves Sauce Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon of old bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt (optional)
Ingredients for Bloves Sauce
- 3/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup onion
- 4 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
How to make:
I know you cannot wait to find out how to make bloves sauce. Here it is:
To make bloves sauce, you will need a few cutleries like measuring spoons and cups, a blender/mixer, spatula, frying pan, and a clear glass bowl.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Servings: 15 fluid ounces
- In a clear bowl, add a tablespoon of each of the following ingredients and set aside: lemon pepper, onion powder, chili powder, oregano, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, black pepper, Cajun seasoning mix, old bay seasoning, and brown sugar.
- Into a blender or food processor, add the 3/4 minced garlic and 1/4 chopped onion. Blove states that adding onion is optional but she recommends it to uphold the sauce iconic taste. Pulse the mixture a few times till it is finely blended.
- Melt 2 cups (4 sticks) of unsalted butter in a frying pan, over medium-low heat. Increase the heat to medium and add the blended mixture (onion and garlic). Then, sauté for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the onion and garlic are tender, aromatic, and translucent.
- After sautéing the onion and garlic, pour in 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and other optional ingredients mentioned above. Make sure you combine well.
- Add the seasoning mix and stir till properly combined. Reduce to low heat and keep stirring occasionally. You can remove the sauce from heat when it has boiled properly and all the ingredients have been thoroughly mixed.
The measurements compiled here were taken by Blove to her preference. Feel free to double or tweak the recipe to better suit you. You might want to change some ingredients if you have an allergy or a health condition. You can also reduce the tablespoons to teaspoons if you want to prepare a small batch of the sauce.
Nutrition facts for 15 fluid ounces of the sauce
- Calories: 245kcal
- 6g carbohydrate
- 1g protein
- 25g fat
- 16g saturated fat
- 1g trans fat
- 65mg cholesterol
- 296mg sodium
- 126mg potassium
- 1g fiber
- 1g sugar
- 1532IU vitamin A
- 4mg vitamin C
- 1mg iron
- 40mg calcium
How to store and reheat bloves sauce
Any leftover of Blove’s sauce can be stored in an airtight container for a duration of two weeks. To reheat, dish out the desired portion and store the rest back in the fridge. If you want to reheat all of it, simply thaw the sauce. After thawing, reheat in a microwave and warm in 30 seconds increment and under medium power.
Give it a good stir before serving so all the mix can be properly combined.
What does Bloves Smackalicious sauce taste like?
It is a sauce rich in flavorful spices. And these spices are the reason for the sauce’s buttery-richness, sweetness, freshness, and peppery flavor.
Does Walmart sell Blove Smackalicious sauce?
According to the Walmart website, smackalicious seasoning mix packets can be bought by individuals. But, it is not shipped by Walmart and is also not sold in stores.
Bloves sauce is one of the best sauces for seafood. The Bloves sauce recipe is easy and finger-licking. It is perfect for family gatherings or for even just yourself. Share your thoughts and experiences with us in regards to Blove’s sauce in the comments section.